</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'mTHEighteeNth! (:

Girlfriends! (:

Hello Cindy! (:

I'll not go into details about what we do today. But I just want to thank my girlfriends for everything they'd done for me. Secondary School life was great with them. Without them, I'm equal to nothing. Haha. Of cause not forgetting the one that went overseas to study, Chialing! Our friendship has been through a lot yea? But we still managed to work things out no matter what. Even though we're not in the same school now, we're still bestest friends yea? Thanks for the watch, I'm really in need of one. I'm really touched. I hoped everyone will be happy! (: I can't really describe how I'm feeling now but I think you guys should know. BFF (: I'll upload more photos when I get them :D

This is the BEST birthday ever! I love my CG, girlfriends and BI0702! :D

Don't mind me. Hahahahaha. LOVE ALL! (:


mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing